If I were Jack, I would said a little bit more than just "trust me, the bomb is not going to blow us up". How about telling Sawyer about what happened with Richard? and getting Hurley to back him up?
Where is Ben?
Things are starting to wrap up and as I always said, "Questions are so much better than Answers". People have said to me that there is no way the series finale will be satisfying, which I disagreed with, because I thought it would be nice to see how smart the story has been from beginning to end. But now, I'm realizing that the answers are going to be too abrupt and with all the clues they've given since the series inception, it's all going to be too obvious or too simple. That makes me sad.
I'm still hoping to be blown away, but after watching this week's episode, I've realized that I'm a little blown away and overwhelmed by something else in my life right now, that it seems even more likely that the LOST finale is going to be anti-climatic.
How many more episodes are there? Your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought it was sort of selfish for Sun and Jin to die together. Yes, it was devastating that they were in their possible last minutes of living together, but Sun and Jin didn't even think of their child! :'(. That's why I was sad.
@Michelle I kept yelling, "Tell Jin to think of their daughter!!!!!" There was no point in even giving them a daughter if it was going to come to this. The baby should have just died in labour, making it even MORE poignant for Sun to find Jin since she would've been completely alone.
Man, was I bored of this episode right until everyone started dying. It never even occurred to me to start wrapping all this stuff up by simply eliminating major secondary characters somewhat abruptly.
If the theory floating around that the Alt-World is the bad universe then the Real World pretty much sucks too at this point.
There is apparently four-and-a-half-hours left of the show. The series finale has been extended to two-and-a-half-hours. So three more episodes?
Next week is supposed to be the origins of Jacob and Smoke Monster, I think. I'm not even interested anymore. I kind of just want the show to be over already so I can move on with my life.
soo true...i was thinking the exact same thing about sun and jin - for the sake of all things, YOU HAVE A KID!!! which goes back to my previous comment from the jin/sun episode about "what is the point of these characters?"
oh...and why would they speak english to each other? why? there is no reason for them to be speaking english to each other...I don't care how fluent they've become.
Did you know the woman who plays Sun, she originally auditioned for the role of Kate... which she obviously didn't get. But the producers (or whoever, casting people) liked her soooo much, they created the character Sun for her.
So... that's the point of Jin and Sun.
Post a Comment