I love this episode. Great storytelling. Answers without being too simplified.
I totally forgot that Jack found the black and white stones in the cave way back in the day.
So, the black smoke is a monster and he uses Jacob's brother's body, (just like he's currently using John Locke's body) to appear human. Right?
I really like Jacob's brother's character. He was human. I just want to know what the lady saw in him that made her kill their birth mother, because it didn't appear that she was going to kill her after Jacob was born. It was only when the brother was born that she got all crazy with smashing rocks in her head.
I'm surprised they never used the term "the others" for the people on the other side of the island.
So, the light, the electromagnetism, the black smoke...they all work together somehow?
Anyway, I really liked this episode. With only one more episode to go before the finale, I really hope the last few hours of LOST are only going to get better.
Your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was NOT into this episode.
The fake mother was soooooooo damn creepy, and I think this episode created even more questions—though it definitely answered some as well.
The person who plays Jacob's brother is awesome though. Great actor. Way better than Jacob.
I forgot about Jack finding the black and white stones (and skeletons) as well, as I'm sure most other Lost fans did. Do the flashbacks mean they really DID know what they were doing all along, or that they were just clever enough to tie it back to a Season 1 forgotten mystery?
I think Mike is right. The Jacob character is a bit off.
And I was waiting for them to say the name too. I thought at the very end, Jacob was going to say, "Goodbye, brother. Goodbye, [enter name here]."
My guess is the name is John.
I would just like ONE question to be answered on Sunday, man in black's NAME! That is all.
Wait- just thought of another one, who David's mom is. Juliet? Kate?(ew no). Random woman that we have seen before but never thought of it?
Post a Comment